May 1, 2010

some updated and new animations (click the picture for watching)

"how deep is your ..."

That's my current very short film. All the pigeons, the set-buildings and props (except the car and the man-character, which are one of my designs and rigs) are designed, modeled and rigged by Adrian Walt and Ringo Klapschinsky (some of my former students) Great job and thank you very much for permission to use them. I have animated the shot in 8 weeks and finished the whole short in 12 weeks. What a run but it was so much fun!



"Dirty Olli"

It's a test-render-scene for my current project "Dirty Olli". This shot is part of a teaser-trailer. Design. modeling, rigging, animation and rendering are done by me.



"Psycho"

It's been done in 3 days as a test-animation for more subtle acting. For this i've used the AnimationMentor-rig Bishop.



"Tobsen"

Re-rendered and polished again. Design. modeling, rigging, animation and rendering are done by me.



"Stuiseppe"


My old body-mechanis-shot for Animation-Mentor. I re-polished the whole shot and added the arms. For this i've used the AnimationMentor-rig Stuwie.



"Don Quichote"

My old push-pull-excercise from Term 2 at Animation-Mentor ... just rendered. For this i've used the AnimationMentor-rig Stuwie.